Robin Wedewer has a keen interest in effective decision making and has studied decision theory, decision making tools and mental models. This work continues to influence her ideas, speaking and writing about research. She believes that the bottom line for any research project should be about the future and what decisions will be made based on the information gathered in a research project. You can see Robin’s description of her approach to research here. Robin has also authored several ebooks, which are available for download.
- The Future of Research: A Mashup of Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- More, Better, Faster: Build Your Optimal Portfolio of Business Apps
- VetMEDResearch Panel Book
- Decision-Focused Research: How to Get the Information You Really Need
- Decision-Focused Research A Planning Guide
- Some Things Can’t Be Counted: Gathering Insight Through Qualitative Research