Decision-focused research starts with the end in mind—information to inform your thinking about the decisions you are facing. It is a methodical approach to information gathering for the purpose of understanding an issue, identifying potential alternatives for addressing that issue and gauging the potential impact of alternative. In Decision-Focused Research, Robin describes how research structured around the decision making process can improve your results.
What will you learn from this ebook?
- How decision-focused research can ensure your research is asking the right questions
- What questions to ask as you develop your research
- Best practices for writing a research plan
- How to decide between qualitative and quantitative research
- What types of decisions can be made with 12 different types of survey research
- Six things to consider when deciding if DIY research is right for your project